Sometimes litigation in Court is unavoidable. We will always aim to settle a disagreement in a practical, fair and cost-effective manner if possible. But we can also vigorously advocate your cause through the Courts if necessary.
Our areas of expertise include -
- Building disputes
- Consumer protection
- Contracts (including business and property)
- Fair Trading Act
- Liability for misrepresentation
- Insolvency and debt recovery
- Mediation and arbitration
- Actions based on negligence
- Shareholder and partnership disputes
- Disputes over wills, succession and deceased estates
We can also represent you in the Criminal Courts
If your personal circumstances qualify you, we can assist with your legal aid application.
Please contact John French or Rachael Adams (Criminal Courts).