Employment law practice is a specialised field. There are numerous legislative rules, court decisions, and procedures. Whether you are an employer or an employee, in a large or small business, there any many traps for the unwary.
We have considerable experience and expertise in the law relating to employment and its associated areas of practice.
We also advise educational institutions and help with their legal administrative issues.
Please contact us for legal assistance on all employment law matters including -
- Dealing with work-place difficulties
- Educational institutions and administrative advice
- Employment contracts
- Employment Court
- Farming and employment
- Health and safety issues
- Human rights, discrimination, and privacy
- Mediation and conciliation
- Probationary employment periods
- Special employee categories
We will act as your advocate and work with you in a practical and positive way intended to resolve outstanding issues as swiftly, fairly and efficiently as possible.
Please contact Craig Smith.