The sale or purchase of a home for most people is a major transaction. Sound professional advice is essential to guide you through the process as smoothly as possible.
We will -
- Prepare or review your contract
- Check out the title
- Attend to your local authority Land Information Memorandum
- Discuss and advise on ownership arrangements
- Deal with your financing and security documentation
- Complete your settlement and electronic transfer.
We are always available to answer your questions regarding such matters as availability of possession and keys, rates, land agent's commission and any unforeseen difficulties which may arise along the way.
We can also assist with your refinancing arrangements.
Please contact Charles French, Tegs Burt or Ben Nettleton.